Project & Client Relationship Executive
We’re Looking For A Project & Client Relationship Executive
MRS Digital is a long-established multi-award winning digital marketing agency. Our business thrives within an environment that has been built around providing a brilliant employee experience. New team members are welcomed with a genuine passion and made to feel at home from their very first day. As we look forward into 2024, we would now like to welcome a Project & Client Relationship Executive into our fantastic team.
This role epitomises our desire to provide our clients with a world class experience at every single touch point.
The ideal candidate will have worked within a digital marketing agency, their role highly focussed on the customer experience, and ensuring that all client needs are met and exceeded. You will asked to demonstrate where and how you have achieved success for clients in previous job roles. Successfully managing multiple projects at any given time, within budget and scope, is key to client satisfaction in this role.
- Project Management of key clients, organisation is key to ensuring smooth, concise client relationships and service.
- Delivery of high-quality projects, ensuring they are on time, on budget and to the agreed specification.
- Ensuring work is delivered to the highest of standards and is thoroughly tested.
- Ensuring that internal stakeholders are regularly communicated with and updated on the progress of digital projects.
- Managing budgets and scope of work
- Developing and maintaining strong internal and external relationships.
- Contributing to client proposals and quotes
- Scheduling and hosting project kick-off meetings, along with frequent check-ins
- Assigning tasks and responsibilities, utilising agency level project management software.
- Monitoring project progress and clearing roadblocks.
- Double-checking all project deliverables for accuracy
- Sending progress updates to clients
- Delivering the final project and summary to the client
Key Skills and Experience
- Background in digital marketing, or a very strong desire to work within a digital marketing environment.
- Strong communication and networking skills with a highly optimistic attitude and natural curiosity.
- Strong commercial understanding
- Highly resilient with a self-starter attitude.
- Emotional Intelligence and natural empathy.
- Ability to work under pressure and to short deadlines.
- Quick thinking and eager to learn.
- Great organisational skills with razor like accuracy and attention to detail.
- Proactiveness with an ability to manage and prioritise your time.
Excellent written and verbal communication skill.
- Produce good looking professional standard documentation, including proposals, strategy summaries and presentations.
- Have a genuine desire to nurture and grow clients’ accounts.
- Be fun, be positive and be self-motivated.
- Be hungry for personal growth and progression in a fast-moving agency environment.