We’re looking for a SEO Executive
Have you got serious passion for SEO? Are you ambitious and performance driven? Are you looking for an opportunity to become a key part in the UK’s #1 integrated search agency? Do you think you can handle the growth of our awesome agency? Then we have the job for you.
You no longer have to travel into London to work with the best, MRS Digital is a long established and rapidly-growing agency, with fantastic core values, work ethos and a shed load of agency awards to back this up. We encourage a diverse workplace culture that allows people to have fun and thrive, whilst pushing the envelope and being just a little weird.
Now, as we look forward to a post pandemic 2023, it’s time to welcome some ambitious talent to our fantastic team.
MRS are looking for the perfect candidate to become a very key part in our fast-growing team, in a role as an SEO Executive. Hybrid or fully agency, we’re just as open as you are.
The role will work very closely with the SEO team and other teams, focusing on strategic and technical SEO implementation across a range of our key clients. Your role will be hugely varied, including campaign-based SEO, multi-channel projects, new web builds and more. You’ll be working with a range of MRS clients, which include well-known brands, big ecommerce sites, and highly competitive global businesses with big budgets.
Of course, the ideal candidate will have worked within a digital marketing agency in an SEO focused role, but we’re realistic. What we’re looking for more than anything is evidence of successful SEO work, either brand side or agency.
We welcome SEO practitioners who have specialised too. So, if you’re an ecommerce whizz but haven’t done much offsite SEO, don’t let that put you off!
This opportunity is perfect for someone who’s highly motivated and looking to use all their skills to quickly progress their career. The right candidate will have the opportunity to leave their mark, making an impact personally and to the agency.
- Develop and implement SEO strategies alongside Account Managers
- Research and produce detailed targeting/keyword strategies
- Identify technical SEO issues/opportunities and produce recommendations
- Establish and deliver on and offsite content strategies
- Produce new website content with a commercial focus
- Optimise content to a very high standard
- Identify and execute link acquisition methods
- Manage quality of work being delivered on client SEO accounts
- Analyse web analytics, report on performance and advise on strategy
- Identify causes for increases and losses in search visibility
- Deliver strategies that effectively incorporate the fullest range of SEO signals (including social signals, brand signals, offsite signals and user behaviour signals)
- Identify opportunities to improve website user experience. Theorise and test solutions to address these
- Keep on top of SEO advancements and inform team
- Share, challenge and develop best practices
- 2+ years’ experience of creating and implementing successful SEO strategies
- Must be commercially minded and be able to demonstrate this
- Must be able to demonstrate measurable success of previous own SEO work
- Must have worked on complex strategies for large websites, including eCommerce
- Must have advanced experience with the use of Google Analytics
- Must have first-hand experience implementing SEO
- Data and trend analysis to excellent standard, plus data manipulation
- Must have the ability to proficiently run meetings when necessary
- Able to liaise with clients and develop strong client relationships
- Able to proficiently explain account performance to both new and existing clients
- Desire to stay up to date with all industry developments
- Experience using industry-known SEO tools (e.g. Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, SEMrush, Searchmetrics)
- Demonstrable ability to write web content to a high standard
- The ability to set up comprehensive website and conversion tracking
- Understanding of good UX/UI in relation to improving landing page performance
- Wider understanding of popular digital marketing channels (e.g. PPC and social media marketing) and how they impact / interact with SEO
- Experience delivering integrated SEO campaigns that incorporate broad scope of digital channels (e.g. social media, PPC etc.)
- Google Tag Manager experience
- Experience writing expert content (technical, thought leadership, opinion pieces) on SEO and for wider publications
- A self-motivated individual
- An outgoing, positive thinker, with consistent levels of evident enthusiasm
- High level of attention to detail
- Highly analytical and data driven
- Flexible, versatile and ability to cope well in a high pressure environment
- Open, honest and direct. Comfortable in giving and receiving constructive feedback
- Has high personal standards and promotes them in others
- Passionate for learning and keeping up-to-date with latest PPC technology and techniques
- A valued team member, upholding company values and professional integrity at all times