We’re Looking For A PPC Manager
Have you got serious passion for Paid Media and are you looking for a real opportunity to become a key part in the UK’s #1 integrated search agency? Then we seriously have the job for you.
You no longer have to travel into London to work with the best PPC Agencies, MRS Digital is a rapidly growing agency, with fantastic core values, work ethos and a shed load of current PPC and agency awards to back this up. We boast an environment that allows people to not only enjoy work but thrive, whilst pushing the envelope and just being a little weird.
MRS are looking for the perfect candidate to become a very key part in our fast-growing team, in a role as a PPC Manager. Hybrid or fully agency, we’re just as open as you are.
The role will be integral to the PPC team and work closely with other team members, focusing on the strategy, implementation, daily management and expansion of PPC campaigns across our key clients and platforms, as well as being a key part of future growth of the paid search team.
Of course, the ideal candidate will have worked within a digital marketing agency in a Paid Media focused position, but we’re in the real world. What we’re looking for is evidence of running successful and scalable strategies across multiple platforms, brand side or agency.
This opportunity is fantastic for someone very ambitious, looking to use all their skills to quickly progress their career as the team does and make a positive impact personally and to the business.
- Implement strategies for managed paid media campaigns
- Ensure our online marketing efforts have the highest possible return on investment (ROI)
- Control all client budgets and ensuring campaigns are pacing and delivering on KPIs
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other account key metrics
- Work with the Head of PPC on the planning and strategy for all managed paid media campaigns
- Keyword, feed and placement optimisation, utilising data-led decision making as well as appropriate testing techniques (e.g., A/B or multivariate testing)
- Monitoring tracking activity for all accounts
- Drive new customer acquisition
- Monitor competitor activities and take actions based on detailed analysis of the market share
- Provide regular updates to clients, both written and verbally
- Ensure clients always receive ad-hoc monthly reports on time
- Have fun and enjoy work every single day
- 2+ years’ hands-on experience of running paid media campaigns, ideally agency side
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
- Highly analytical and KPI driven, structured thinker with strong attention to detail and proven ability to build scalable campaigns
- Solid knowledge of the Google Ads, in particular Search and Shopping campaigns
- Solid knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Ability to optimise an account in line with a target CPA or ROAS
- Solid understanding of relevant all platform metrics
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Experienced in keyword research, bid management, competitor analysis, data-led ad testing, including A/B and multivariate testing
- Able to proficiently explain account performance internally and to both new and existing clients
- Desire to stay up to date with all industry developments
- Google Analytics, Google Ads and Microsoft Advertising up-to-date certifications
- Experience with a range of DSPs, including DoubleClick, Facebook Ads Manager and Amazon AAP
- Proficiency in managing multiple PPC accounts in a variety of different business verticals is a plus
- Experience in planning strategy for creative display campaigns, including effective visuals and messaging
- The ability to set up comprehensive website and conversion tracking
- Understanding of good UX/UI in relation to improving landing page performance
- Wider understanding of popular digital marketing channels (e.g., SEO and social media marketing) and how they impact / interact with PPC
- A self-motivated individual
- An outgoing, positive thinker, with consistent levels of evident enthusiasm
- High level of attention to detail
- Highly analytical and data driven
- Flexible, versatile and ability to cope well in a high-pressure environment
- Open, honest and direct. Comfortable in giving and receiving constructive feedback
- Has high personal standards and promotes them in others
- Passionate for learning and keeping up to date with latest PPC technology and techniques
- A valued team member, upholding company values and professional integrity at all times