Digital Marketing / PR Executive
We’re Looking For A Digital Marketing / PR Executive
Are you an organised results-driven Digital Marketer / PR Executive with a creative edge? Then this could be the perfect role for you! Due to our continued success here at MRS Digital, we’re now on the lookout for a Digital Marketer / PR Executive to join our amazing team based in Fleet, Hampshire. You’ll play a key part in supporting the SEO work we carry out for our wide range of clients.
You’ll be working on behalf of our clients to generate content that journalists want to cover and link to, resulting in quality backlinks, scroll-stopping news, and improving our client’s overall online presence. Your role will be based within the Digital PR team and is an opportunity to explore out-of-the-ordinary ideas and create content that journalists find irresistible.
MRS Digital, based in Fleet, Hampshire, is fast becoming one of the UK’s premier digital agencies. We’re long established and rapidly growing, with fantastic core values, work ethos, and a shed load of industry awards to back this up. We encourage a diverse workplace culture that allows people to have fun and thrive while delivering great client results.
What we’re looking for from you:
Ideally, you’ll have 2 years experience in Digital Marketing / Digital PR or a similar role. If you lack the exact experience but have a good Digital Marketing understanding and think you’d be perfect for this role, do apply as we’re always on the lookout for excellent people who are keen to learn and have the desire to succeed.
- Be extremely creative but with commercial know-how
- Be experienced in seeding content and successful campaigns
- Excellent research skills to identify gaps in the market for content
- Have a good understanding of SEO and the importance of how PR feeds into it
- Be proficient in the use of social media for research and communications
- Always be keen to see commercial results from your work
- Able to review data, identify what has worked well and opportunities to improve
- Be a highly organised individual with the ability to manage a variety of tasks
- Be a great team player and bring positive energy
What will you be doing?
- Outreaching to relevant journalists and publications
- Frequent checking of, and reacting to journalist requests
- Managing workflow of active campaigns
- Frequent monitoring and reporting of active campaign performance
- Writing press releases and pitching campaign ideas to journalists
- Building and maintaining relationships with journalists, media, and influencers via email and the phone
- Working closely with internal teams to bring campaigns to life
- Researching and targeting unique and relevant publications
- Developing news-worthy, creative, and highly relevant campaigns
- Identifying search trends
- Working directly with clients, pitching and refining your ideas
- Maintaining constant awareness of the media news cycle for client news opportunities