Brighton SEO 2016 saw around 2000 delegates flocking to the coast to build their knowledge in all aspects of search engine marketing.
If you weren’t lucky enough to attend this year, we’ve rounded up the key talks and messages below…
1) Nicola Stott – How Generation Z is Driving Change in Search UX – Slide Share
2) Mel Carson – Discoverable, Shareable & Memorable
3. Rob Buccci – Deep Diving into Featured Snippets – Slide Share
1. Ranking Factors Reloaded – Why Content is Your Key to Success
2. Link Know-How – 7 Things You Didn’t Know About Links – Christoph Cemper
— AF OLIVER (@AylesworthF) April 22, 2016
— Anthony Thornton (@athytn) April 22, 2016
1. Jon Earnshaw – How to Fix any SEO problem – Slide Share
2. Lisa Myers & James Finlayson – Why SEO Needs to Get Emotional
3. Gregg Gifford – Marketing to Local Customers – Slide Share
1. Laura Hampton – How to Build Useful Audience Personas – Slide Share
2. Mike Essex – How to Turn Your Employees Into Your Greatest Marketers
3. Hannah Butcher – Hello my name is blogger, don’t make me mad!
1. Natalie Nahai – Creating Persuasive Content
Brighton SEO April 2016 once again offered us a wider insight into all things SEO – we can’t wait to see what the next Brighton SEO event brings to the table.